4) Spring season also gives energy to animals and vegetation and they start to grow with ease.
There everything is untouched by the dirty hand of man.
Someone has truly said ‘spring is the King of all seasons’.
10) Spring season also gives energy to our body to start new things with great confidence.
We have provided another set of ten lines on spring season.
4) Spring season gives relief after the three months of spine chilling winters.
5) During spring season, various flowers bloom and make the environment covered with greenery and beauty.
Spring is the season in which the voice of nature is heard everywhere.
Hence the spring may be called the King of seasons. Unfortunately people fail to appreciate this season of feast.
8) Spring season is also enjoyed by tourists and they visit various tourist places since the weather becomes very pleasant.
9) ‘Vasant Panchami’, ‘Holi’, ‘Shivratri’ etc are few of the festivals which are celebrated during spring season.